Undead Girl Gang - Sneak Peek



Undead Girl Gang by Lily Anderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was just a sneak peek, so I can't review the entire book. I did enjoy the first glimpse I got. We are introduced to Riley, recently deceased, by her best friend Mila. I enjoyed Mila as a character. I like how she wasn't content to just let things lie when she was not satisfied that her best friend had committed suicide. I like that she's a girl of action and isn't afraid. It felt like most of the other high school characters are going to be stereotypical cliches, so she will be mostly on her own. However, Riley's brother Xander seems like a promising character and possibly a future romance? There was a bit of language, quite a few F bombs. I can't give much more of a review since it was just a sneak peek.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment