Book Review - The More of Less: Finding the Life You Want Under Everything You Own

The More of Less: Finding the Life You Want Under Everything You OwnThe More of Less: Finding the Life You Want Under Everything You Own by Joshua Becker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this one. As I'm constantly trying to declutter but find myself holding on to "stuff" just because, Becker motivated me to take some more serious measures. This book helped me get super inspired to really go through and get rid of more than 2 carfuls of what I felt was already pretty simplistic home. He really helped me look at stuff in the sense of so much of it holding me back because who wants to spend an hour moving knick-knacks to dust and caring for extra items we don't even use? Definitely a book to read when you need motivation to let go of "things."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment